UFO History: January 15, 1988
Today was another interesting day and one that definitely kept me busy. Now that it is over, I figured it was the perfect time dive into UFO History. While I could have done something modern, with all of the UAP news coming out, I felt like looking back in history was better.
There is something going on, but as a person that is interested in the unknown and unexplained, there is something about the amount of whistleblowers trickling out at the moment that is a touch suspicious. I am all for the “Trust, but Verify” mantra but I feel that there is more at play right now.
For today, January 15, 1988, I am going to look at a sighting that has minimal information and has been marked as uninvestigated. For me, that fact alone makes it a perfect candidate for this series. Who knows, maybe someone from the area will read this and be able to provide more information. If not, it is still good to shed light on these ignored sightings.
This one took place in Fort Wayne, Indiana around 0245. During the incident, a witness claims to have had a three-minute observation of a disc-shaped object that was the size of 2.5 semi trucks hovering over a telephone pole near a factory.
While no other details were given about the lights, markings or noise, it is still an intriguing incident that took place.
Have you had an incident like this or seen something unexplained? Feel free to share your information and we will definitely research it.
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment