UFO History: January 11, 1966


One of the stories that has almost completely disappeared within the eyes of the failed legacy media is the UAP / UFO / drone swarms over New Jersey. Usually this type of radio silence happens when the establishment wants something to disappear. So far, they have done a decent job forcing it out of the media, but it is still happening. The question is why.

I don’t know, if I did, I wouldn’t be writing about UFO history every day. Oh well, at least I have this to fall back on. When looking back at today, I found an interesting case that took place in New Jersey (at least started there).

On January 11, 1966 in Wanaque, NJ an event took place that captivated this small town in Passaic County when multiple witnesses observed something strange near the Wanaque Dam. This event took place for roughly two and a half hours and was observed by people as many as 20 miles away.

According to the witnesses, this object changed colors from white, to red, blue or green. It was described as an excessively bright, irregular egg shaped that would glide across the sky in irregular spiral patterns in complete silence. The object also appeared to shoot large beams of light from its base toward the ice that sat near the dam, instantaneously burning holes into the frozen ground.

This event was witnessed by many in the area including members of the local government, police force, fire department and religious orders, and they all related similar descriptions of the event.

While all of that is impressive and the documentation intriguing, what drew my attention was the appearance of strange men posing as military or government officials. These awkward men arrived in the area and attempted to intimidate or dissuade the witnesses from talking. Many witnesses described their black suits.

I found this extremely interesting, as the Men in Black are such fascinating subjects and are always a sign that something more is taking place. Yes, this could have been covert military operations, but even Project Blue Book denied their affiliation.

In another interesting twist, a similar incident took place on that same day roughly 200 miles away in Myerstown, PA, when multiple witnesses saw a bright luminous craft hover over their vehicle before shooting off into the sky.

Comments

Popular Posts