UFO History: January 12, 2025 - A quick look at the men in black
I have been extremely bored today and it feels like it has been dragging along. So, I did what I usually do on days like this, I dove into some documentaries. While this was happening, my article from yesterday and the sighting in New Jersey from 1966 wouldn’t leave my mind.
So, I decided to take a look at one of the mysterious aspects that wouldn’t leave my mind: the men in black. What I found online was a bit surprising, yet it made total sense. All you could find when searching for info on the subject was the movie and its sequels.
You had to dig deep to find even a mention of John Keel or Gray Barker. This shouldn’t have surprised me, I always say the best place to hide something is in plain sight. That is definitely the reality in play with this topic. So, I decided to take a quick look at these strange men.
As many know, the mysterious men in black seem to arrive at major disasters or large UFO encounters. This rose to popularity and ascended into the lore starting in the 1950s/1960s, although they are still mentioned in some accounts today. I once heard Dan Akroyd talk about his run-in with these enigmatic observers. Throughout the years, many ufologists adopted a conspiratorial mindset toward these beings. Whoever they were, they did not seem to want the truth about UFOs to ever get out.
One of the first mentions of these operators comes in 1947, when Harold Dahl claimed a man in a dark suit warned him not to discuss his alleged UFO sighting on Maury Island. Researchers such as Albert K. Bender and John Keel claimed to have had encounters with men in black. Sometimes described as having dark skin or even abnormal facial figures, Keel once referred to them as demonic supernaturals.
Famed researcher Jerome Clark once reported that he believed that these men are representations of experiences and they may not have occurred in the world of consensus reality.
What do you think, are these men in black real? The reports from the sighting in 1966 doesn’t specifically describe the men that arrived, but they do outline some of the familiar tropes associated with them in the governmental denial and the suits. Could this be a large group of witnesses that didn’t realize what was transpiring? It is very possible.
For me, I look for the black SUVs and haven’t encountered a “men in black” moment. If I do, you will be the first to know. If you have had an interaction with the men in black, reach out and let us know. Documenting something that is clearly being buried can help spread the word to other that these beings are indeed real and not just aspects of folklore.

.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment