UFO History: December 31, 2020
It’s New Years Eve and since I am away from home dealing with a family medical issue, I am sitting in this house watching American Horror Story. Fortunately, this does give me an excuse to keep the trip back in time going.
For this celebratory day, I’m going back to New Year’s Eve in 2020. In this case, two people were walking to the house next door when they saw a large, glowing orange ball hovering in the sky near Ashland, New Hampshire. The object seemed to burn out and the light disappeared completely before it reilluminated. The light faded out a second time and the object completely disappeared.
One of the witnesses reported a queasy feeling during the encounter.Other than that no other details were given.
As the year comes to an end, I want to thank everyone that has visited the page or on social media. Here’s hoping 2025 is better.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment