UFO History: December 21, 1955
I swear, something isn’t right with the world. When I woke up this morning I thought it was the 20th. I didn’t realize it was the 21st until late in the afternoon when I was working on another project. Unfortunately for me, that’s not the first time something like that has happened to me in the past few months.
So, now, I’m actually in the right time and dove into the right day for this day in UFO History. For December 21st, I am heading into the northeast and Caribou, Maine. This event from 1955 is interesting and was never debunked by Project Bluebook when it was investigated.
It was around 2300 when Roberta Vesta Jacobs observed an unusual object low over her farmyard for 6 to 8 minutes in the night sky. There were no stars or moon in the sky.
She stated that the shape of the object was like a cup turned upside down on a saucer. The flat saucer part seemed to be spinning fast. The color was like nothing she had ever seen, and the best comparison she provided was that it was like pure gold. She said the object was about the size of a jet plane.
What made this even stranger was that she claimed there was some type of being or something “alive” moving between the flat bottom part and the half-moon top. While she could not specifically make out a complete shape, there were movements between the lights.
This is an interesting case considering the event took place late in the evening and lit up the sky, as well as the fact that Blue Book could not debunk it. While I personally put little faith in the work accomplished by that program, the fact that this is one that they couldn’t just outwardly dismiss makes it an good example.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment