UFO History: December 12, 2021
There is so much going on in the UAP/UFO community right now with the growing number of “drone” incursions taking place across the globe and especially in the United States. Unfortunately, we are no closer to any type of answer to what is happening, as the government continues to contradict themselves at every turn.
Fortunately, it is bringing the subject to light and if nothing else, these reports are opening pathways of conversation. Now, everyone must band together and continue to apply pressure. I’m not crazy, I understand that some of these sightings are misidentification of existing craft, but others are likely unexplained.
Even if a handful are unexplained, there is something here more than mass hysteria, and it would be a national defense issue. If it isn’t then the government must come clean with what type of “black ops’ testing they are doing.
Enough of that, for today's look at UFO History, I turned to reddit, and found this one from December 12, 2021. From Schubarth:
This saturday night (Sunday morning, I guess) around 12:30 AM 3 friends and I saw what we can only explain as a UFO. I've seen strange objects before but never something with this kind of effect on me. We all saw it and first described what we saw separately to our other friends to make sure we all saw the same thing without any corroboration. We saw a moving light in the sky coming in our general direction at a fairly high altitude and heard what we thought was a helicopter. As it drew nearer- the noise deafened and we could hear nothing. It changed trajectory somewhat overhead of us and came to almost a complete halt. The vehicle looked metallic and was shaped in some sort of oblique cylindrical fashion. There was a bright flame that ejected from the tail end as it sped off at a speed which I've never seen anything reach. Took a curvy course not gaining any altitude and then turned upward and flew in a perfectly straight line up and into the sky. We watched as it continued and continued only disappearing when the light became cloaked in the light of a distant star. It was as if it was using the star as cover, or something like that. We were all speechless for several minutes after it happened. Glad to be able to share this story here because I can see the disbelief in my friends eyes as we tried to explain the story. I feel like I can't explain it without sounding crazy, but I saw what we saw and there's no other explanation than it was a UFO. We saw what we saw and I will never forget it.
never thought I'd find myself posting on a UFO subreddit but here I am
edit: I have no photo/video evidence. I wish one of us had thought to take a phone out to record, yet we did not. It all happened so fast I was too shocked to even think about taking my eyes off of it, much less to reach for my phone.
If you have had a sighting or are currently experiencing something strange, drop us a line. Help us with our Disclosure Project.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment