UFO History: December 14, 2020


It is starting to get dark outside, that means it is almost time to watch the skies here in Virginia Beach to see if any of these “drones” make their presence known here around the Oceana Naval Air Station. So far, there hasn’t been anything that cannot be explained away. It’s one problem living in a flight causes, you always have to air on the side of caution. 


For today, December 14, we are going to go to a short sighting that does lack some detail, but does come with the exact coordinates of the sighting, which is an interesting facet. This one took place in Longmont, CO, in 2020 at latitude 40.15803 - longitude 104.99051.


In this sighting, the eyewitness watched 18 yellowish orbs traversing the sky in a line toward a triangular formation in the sky over the Flatirons Mountain. The craft were moving faster than a jet aircraft over the mountain and then disappeared at the triangle (like entering a portal). 


The portal aspect is something that often comes up in different investigations on multiple subjects. It is something that often gets mentioned but it is overlooked in Bigfoot research. 


From some other research I have done, there is reportedly a map of portals at the Edgar Cayce Library at his ARE Center here in Virginia Beach. Unfortunately, I have not made it there to check for myself. This is something that I intend on doing soon, now that I have returned to some research. 



Comments

Popular Posts