UFO History: December 27, 2020
Having just got back from watching Nosferatu, I decided that it was time to dive back into some research. I will definitely keep my mind away from vampire lore for a little while. Although, I may have to do some writing later. Who knows…
While searching for items from December 27, I found an interesting account that had multiple witnesses in several states and even made its way to X with multiple posts.
While this event on December 27, 2020 may not have been a traditional UFO, it was something odd in the sky and no report was ever found to determine what it was. This bright burning object crossed the sky in West Virginia and was seen in neighboring states (kind of reminds me of the Kecksburg Incident).
On that day, this strange object burned a bright orange and lit up the sky as it fell. While it does appear that it could have been a meteor or some other type of anomaly, no impact from a meteor was found or reported. If that is the case, where did it go? Looking at the picture, something that large should have made an impact and left some type of crater (even small).
Now having grown up in that region, I understand that there are plenty of remote areas where it could have made an impact. It is just weird that nothing was discovered or reported. Of course, the same type of thing happened in Kecksburg, so I understand how these reports can disappear.
What do you think? Meteor? UFO? Other? Let me know in the comments what you think.

.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment