UFO History: December 25, 2013


I’d like to start with Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to those of you that read these posts. I appreciate it and all the support that I have received as I continue to track different sightings and add a historical perspective. 

While it was a little difficult to find a sighting for the 24th, finding one for today, December 25, was a lot easier. The incident took place back on December 25, 2013, outside the city of Saint Louis, Missouri. 


While there aren’t a lot of specifics in this report, it is interesting. In the evening hours, a driver spotted a triangular craft with red, blue, and green lights at each point as they drove south on I70. The craft, which also had a bright white light in the center, also moved slowly through the sky at an estimated altitude of 500-700 feet.


The triangular craft is a common one, and although no pictures were available, the description does match similar sightings of that type of craft. 


I know that this isn’t a detailed or groundbreaking encounter, but it only takes one sighting to provide the evidence that could help solve this mystery. 


Comments

Popular Posts