UFO History: July 30, 2024
It has been a while since I took a journey into UFO history. I had been on a roll at one time, and then my X account got hijacked by some crypto bot. In my frustration and fight to get it back, I lost my motivation. It happens!
But today, I'm getting back to it, with a sighting that took place in Deer Park, Washington. The sighting occurred over a five-minute span, where the witness reports seeing a gray or silverish white oval-shaped saucer roughly the size of two large SUVS on a rural wooded road moving silently in a westerly direction just above the treeline.
The eyewitness report on NUFORC states:
"I was driving 8 miles from the City of Deer Park on a dead-end back road in early afternoon with clear skies when I saw a silverish gray saucer-shaped object from the side flying with NO sound just above the trees that went across the end of the road, which is a forested area. No wings. Way too low to be a plane. It was definitely too large to be a drone. (I'm retired aviation, so I know it wasn't a plane). It had 4 -5 oval windows. It went fast enough that I could only see it for about 10 seconds. I got a fairly good look at it & it was nothing explainable. (There is a small airport in Deer Park).
It is the second time I saw it. Last year out for a walk a half mile on a rural road I saw it too from further away than this time and it was silent too. I wrote it off as maybe the Forestry had some kind of drone, but after I looked it up, as far as I could find, nothing they have is that large."
Having worked as an Avionics Instructor for almost 10 years, if the witness truly had an aviation background (and there is no reason to doubt him), his account would carry some extra weight. I can attest to the knowledge level of the majority of technicians and administrators in the aviation community, and would trust the majority of their accounts.
If you or someone you know has had a UFO/UAP or Cryptid sighting, ot a strange paranormal encounter, and would like to share, feel free to reach out to us here are Illuminating the Abyss, and we will get back to you.

.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment